Terms & Privacy
Conrad & Bischoff, Inc.
App Terms and Conditions
Revision Date: 3/15/2018
By using the Conrad & Bischoff, Inc. KJ’s Superstores application (the App), you (the User) agree to abide by the following terms and conditions.
- Ownership and Use of Content: Conrad & Bischoff, Inc. is the sole owner of the App and all related content. Use of the App by the User does not entitle the User to any ownership interest in or to the App or the content thereof.
- Account Security: Any User login information, including username and password, shall remain the responsibility of User, and Owner shall have no responsibility .
- Proper Usage of the App: User agrees to use the App only for its intended purpose, and shall not use the App:
- To abuse, harass, threaten, intimidate or impersonate any person;
- To post, transmit or otherwise disseminate any information or content that is defamatory, libelous, pornographic, obscene or abusive, or that infringes upon the rights of any third party;
- To conduct any activity that is deemed illegal in the location where User accesses and uses the App;
- To solicit or request any private or confidential data, including passwords, date of birth, address, social security or tax identification number, or any other such similar data which is not known to the general public;
- To post copyrighted content which does not belong to the User;
- To advertise, market, solicit or otherwise sell any products or services, or to use any information or content from the App for such purposes.
- Unlawful Content: User shall not upload, transmit, or otherwise disseminate any information or content utilizing the App that is illegal in the jurisdiction where User accesses and uses the App.
- No warranty: Owner makes no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, regarding the App, the performance of the App, or User’s experience with the App. Any and all warranties are specifically disclaimed and excluded.
- Right to Filter or Remove Content: Owner reserves the right to filter or remove any content on the App, including any such data submitted by or acquired from User.
- Intellectual Property Protection: Owner shall retain sole and exclusive right to all of Owner’s trademarks, patents, work marks or other intellectual property on the App.
- Improper Use of Third Party Intellectual Property: User shall not upload, use or disseminate any third parties’ intellectual property on the App if such use is a violation of law.
- Accountability for Actions, Behavior and conduct: User agrees that User shall be held accountable for all of User’s actions in the use of the App.
- Contests and Promotions: Owner may from time to time initiate various promotions, contests or giveaways through the App, and may post individual rules for the same. User must be in compliance with all rules, terms and conditions in order to be eligible to participate in any such promotions, contests or giveaways.
- Account Termination: Owner may terminate User’s access to the App at any time and for any reason, or for no reason, in Owner’s sole and absolute discretion.
- Exclusion and Limitation of Liability: User agrees that Owner shall be no liable for any damages, whether direct, indirect, incidental or consequential, related to User’s access to and use of the App.
- User Notification of Update in Terms: Owner reserves the right to update the App as well as these Terms and Conditions at Owner’s sole and absolute discretion. User shall be notified of all such updates by the App.
- Governing Law, Jurisdiction and Venue: The use of the App shall be governed by the laws of Idaho. In the event of any dispute, User agrees that jurisdiction shall be exclusively in the District Court of the Seventh Judicial District of the State of Idaho, with venue in Bonneville County. User specifically waives the right to any jury trial, or to any class action proceeding involving the App.
- Effective Date: These Terms and Conditions shall be effective as of the date shown at the beginning of this document.